The Get Healthy Program at BCPA is a 3 month program designed for people who would like a comprehensive personalized assessment and plan to achieve better health. The program puts together a team of professionals that guide you toward meeting your goals and achieving a healthier lifestyle. The program is recommended for those patients with a moderate to high risk stratification.
This is a medically directed program with a team of trained professionals including experts in nutrition, stress management, physical therapy, and personal training. The team led by physicians, will assess your status and goals and develop a measurable plan, monitored by your health coach. This program is truly individualized and offers a one on one program with your health coach to safely meet your goals.
- Medical history/physical or review of primary care MD’s records
- Fitness Assessment and Functional Movement Screen
- On-Line Health Risk Assessment
- Physical Therapy assessment
- Team meeting to develop plan with you and monitor progress
- Personal Health Coach- Weekly contact
- Nutrition support- weekly
- Personal Training- 8x per month
- Group Wellness classes
- On-line tracking system for progress
- Stress Management Programs
- Use of medically oriented fitness center