Our Clinical Research Program
A clinical trial is a scientific study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of new medicine or treatments. Through clinical trials, doctors find new and better ways to prevent, detect, diagnose, control and treat illnesses.
Why should I participate?
- To be treated with new types of medicines before they become available to the public
- To personally contribute to the advancement of modern medicine
- To receive closely monitored care that comes with the treatment
Why join a study at Buffalo Cardiology and Pulmonary Associates?
- BCPA is a recognized leader in clinical trials and has been at the forefront of numerous medical breakthroughs
- All trials are approved and monitored to ensure adherence to federal regulations and the research protocol
- Joining is voluntary, and our dedicated staff will discuss the risks and benefits fully and follow your care personally
Buffalo Cardiology and Pulmonary Associates has been involved in Phase II, III, and IV clinical trials since 1988. Our dedicated research staff can answer any questions about current trials. Please call (716) 565-6478 for more information.
Trials we are currently enrolling
We currently are enrolling three clinical trials that you may be interested in:
- Study 1 - Cholesterol
- Study 2 – Implantable Devices
- Study 3 – Reducing Heart Attacks
If you are interested in our clinical research program, please call the Research Department at (716) 565-6478 or complete the form below: